Python coding guide
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsAPt_9Bf3U (decorator)
Create class dynamically in Python
Python Class Attributes: An Overly Thorough Guide
Class vs static methods in Python
MIT has conduct this program as undergraduate. This tutorial has all essential information
along with nice example.
A Gentle Introduction to Programming Using Python
- How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
Python Interview Question
- Top 20 Python Interview question
Google Python Course
- Python Challenge - a series of puzzles you can try to test your Python abilities
- Project Euler - additional programming challenges you can try once your Python knowledge becomes stronger; problems are sorted by increasing difficulty
- Coding Bat - problems you can solve within an online interpreter
- Codewars - improve your skills by training on real code challenges
- Python Cookbook
- Dive Into Python - another survey of Python syntax, datatypes, etc.
- Think Python by Allen Downey - a good general overview of the Python language. Includes exercises.
- Reserved Keywords in Python - don't use these as variable names
- PEP 8 - Style Guide for Python Code - learn what is good and bad style in Python
- CheckIO - learn Python by exploring a game world
- Invent with Python - develop your Python skills by making games or hacking ciphers
- Codecademy - learn Python by building web apps and manipulating data; interactive tutorial sequence
- Wikiversity - a series of lessons
- Python Tutorial - from the Python.org
- Python Tutor - interactive tutorial sequence of exercises
- Python Tutor - an excellent way to actually visualize how the interpreter actually reads and executes your code
- DiffChecker - compares two sets of text and shows you which lines are different
- Debugging in Python - steps you can take to try to debug your program
- Lambda Function.
- Decorator in Python
Intro to HTML and CSS